BARBECUE GRILL MASTER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKING AND PAYMENTS:
Our minimum numbers for any event is 50 GUESTS. To accept a booking for an event we will need a deposit at the time of booking (normally 30% depending on the size of the event, it could be more). DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. The balance of payment is required 1 or 2 weeks prior to the event date. If a booking is made within 1 week of the event date, we will require full payment.
*ALL Payments are by BACS transfer only. Bookings are not confirmed until funds have been cleared by our bank.
*If you insist on paying cash on the day of your event, a 30% deposit NON-REFUNDABLE would be requested.
*We would demand the balance as we arrive and would not set up until we collect the balance.
CANCELLATION: The following cancellation terms are implicit in each booking:
- Any Cancellations between 2 weeks of the event date will forfeit 10% balance. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Cancellations made within 1 week of the event date will forfeit the deposit and final balance.
If you fail to pay for your event, or full balance for your event after it has been held, a £3.00 fine per day after 5 workings days would be applied to your balance. Further failure to pay after 30 days, we reserve the right to take it to our Debt Collection agency.
The client must pay for accommodation for all staff involved in any contract catering jobs (onsite or fixed amount of days). We require a hotel or bed & breakfast (3 Star minimum) for all members of staff working on that contract.
If there needs to be any travel within the contract, the client would be liable for the expenses associated with that and invoice appropriately.
FOOD HYGIENE, RISK ASSESSMENTS AND INSURANCE:
All our chefs are fully trained with the latest food hygiene and safety certificates (Levels 2 and 3). Our Chefs have been trained to carry out all events with FSA Guidelines (FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY) together with our detailed Risk assessments for events.
We are passionate about Food, that’s why we have a zero tolerance on all our food safety procedures, which has given us a FOOD RATING of 5 with Barking and Dagenham Council.
We monitor our food supply chain very carefully to ensure the safest possible methods of transport and storage before we arrive at your event.
We have public liability insurance for up to £5 million and employee’s insurance up to £10 million
Food and Drinks:
We do not allow food that hasn’t been cooked by us on our tables. We would not allow any food or drinks that we cannot trace its origin on our tables. BARBECUE GRILL MASTER accepts no liability for any harm caused by food supplied by the Client or another caterer.
Our units have undergone all necessary risk assessments, and our equipment’s are all PAT test to ensure safety.
Equipment’s & Hire Equipment:
We reserve the right to refuse your equipment’s, we can get you any equipment’s you require for your event. Hire of equipment’s would be quoted, and includes a delivery and pick up charge. Any damage to or loss of hire equipment caused by the client, client’s guests, venues or venues employees will be charged to the client and invoiced after the event.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
Apart from the core food choices we provide the following are standard for each event:
- White paper napkins, disposable white rigid Thermal plates, and clear or white plastic cutlery, serving tables and table cloths, all serving bowls and dishes.
- Gazebo tent for inclement weather cooking.
- Outdoor commercial Fryer, outdoor lighting (We need sufficient power (Power socket), as our fryers use 3000watts of power, during operation. We have extension leads)
We provide one chef for an event. Larger events will need more chefs or assistants and we will provide an estimate of additional staff costs for events larger than 80 people. Normally costs £10 per hour, per server with a minimum of 8 hours.
If you require waiting or bar staff, we are more than happy to quote for this service. It is not included in the standard catering package, but normally costs £10 per server per hour with a minimum of 8 hours.
We plan your event, based on our best working practice and we need you or your venue’s full cooperation to ensure all goes well on the day.
To archive this, we need to know if there would be anything that would impact us on the day at your venue. Failure to reveal this would cause considerable delay or cancellation of your event, whichever comes first.
If we have to do anything else (stacking chairs & Tables, cleaning your venue, taking refuse you generate), there would be a £400.00 CHARGE added to your final invoice.
If there is a venue charge or charges for any facilities use (Electricity, Gas, Appliance use, Refuse collections), or external caterer fees. You would be responsible to pay it. This charge is separate from your food charge and must be paid unless we would not continue with your booking
Setup and Clearing & cleaning up time will be 1 -2 hours.
We need the following at your venue (IT’S A MUST WE HAVE THESE BELOW)
- Clear access to your venue
- Clear access to setup spot (No steps or steep slopes)
- Adequate Power supply (Power Socket, we have 13AMP extension leads)
- Adequate Water Supply (Outdoor or Indoor Tap)
- Access to waste system
- Access to venue kitchen (If Applicable)
- Enough space for our 3m x 3m Gazebo
BARBECUE: 1 HOUR SERVICE TIME
HOG ROAST: 1 HOUR SERVICE TIME
BARBECUE & HOG ROAST: 1 Hour.30MINS SERVICE TIME.
This service times are part of our best practice on food safety, otherwise food will go past its best, if kept for long periods in the bain-maries or holding ovens.
Travel within a 15-mile radius of RM9 5JH is FREE OF CHARGE. Any distance over that will be charged at £100 for travel. For distances, further than 150 miles from our premises we might also ask the client to supply accommodation.
At BARBECUE GRILL MASTER, we always aim to beat the traffic through early departure from our premises. If, however, we should be held up in traffic we cannot be held responsible if the service is not delivered on time.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Please advise us at the time of booking if there are any health and safety restrictions on using charcoal or gas BBQs at your event.
- We need to set up on a Flat surface, with NO STEPS and STEEP
- Access to the setup area must be flat and with NO STEPS and STEEP
- If you have a back access to our garden, we need the gate clear, and width more than a foot
- If you have a side entrance to your garden, we need the side gate clear, and width more than a foot
- We need a parking Space at your venue, and we must pack our Car or Van close to our setup up area or inside the venue car park.
- We need to pack our CAR or VAN close to your venue setup area (No more than 5 meters), as we have heavy equipment and tables that require a lot of movement.
- If you have DOGS or CATS, please keep them away from our cooking or setup area, once your dog comes close to our setup, we would STOP THE EVENT.
- Please ensure children are kept away from our setup area, hot coals and live flames. Barbecue Grill Master accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained by individuals who fail to follow safety warnings and get too close to the BBQ equipment or Hot serving ovens when it is hot or operational.
BARBECUE GRILL MASTER shall not have any liability under or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement for any delays or failures in performance of this Agreement which result from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BARBECUE GRILL MASTER.
BARBECUE GRILL MASTER would notify the Customer immediately via email or telephone when such circumstances cause a delay or failure in performance.